Saturday, May 26, 2012

My stories

Is anyone interested in my stories?
I'm thinking of posting them on my blog. Would you read them?

I have one really cool one called Indigo Letters about a girl and her friends.
And then I have the sequel to Indigo Letters. It's called Mushing Kid where the girl has an adventure with her sled-dogs.
Then, I'm writing the third one called Several Stories. 

But I'm also writing a really cool one about a girl who's parents are paleontologists. For a month, they've gone away on a "business trip" and they are taking Meghan's dog with them.
Ugh.
Meghan is staying at her Great Uncle Charley's house which is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. But when Uncle Charley introduces her to his next-door neighbor, a girl Meghan's age, she is thrilled.
Raina invites Meghan over to a party, where she learns that Raina's brother Ricky has a really bad cancer. In two weeks, Raina's family is going to California where Ricky will get treatment... and Meghan goes with. But she's scared.

Well, thanks!!!

Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment