Saturday, May 26, 2012

Need more books? Oh, and a little book review.

Is anyone looking for more books? Leave a comment with what kind of book you're looking for. Fiction, nonfiction, adventure, fantasy, mystery or horror? Actually, don't ask me for a good horror books because I don't read horror!!!


And here is a book that I finished reading some time ago. It's called Smile and it's a graphic novel by Raina Telgemeier. First of all, her name ROCKS and the book is AWESOME and the cover is my FAVORITE COLOR----It's an aqua/teal color :).
It's about all the dental drama that a girl named Raina goes through. It based of the author's experiences. Raina is becoming a teen and lots of times... that means BRACES!!!!!
All I can say after I read it is... POOR RAINA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment