Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Hunger Games Trilogy

 I love this series of three books.
I'm on Mockingjay, the third book. They're about a girl, Katniss Everdeen, who lives in futuristic Panem. In Panem, there is the Capitol (for rich people) and the twelve Districts. (Katniss is from District Twelve). To remind people how powerful the Capitol government is, and to not have another uprising, Panem has the Hunger Games every summer. Two tributes from every district (twenty four in total) go to fight to the death in an area. Sometimes the arenas are dessert-like or forest-like. You always need to find food... and most importantly "Here's some advice. Stay Alive." - Haymitch Abernathy 
Catching Fire is one of my favorites. I'm only on the first few pages of MockingJay-I have to read some books for a library club thing-Hunger Games is also really amazing. Sometimes it can be dark and gory in both Catching Fire and Hunger Games and some people might get nightmares from them. But if you think they sound good, I say give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment